We take your privacy seriously
- This policy covers how GreCon treats personal information received. Personal information is information about you and or your company that is personally identifiable like your name, company name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy also covers third party tools used to determine visitors demographics that are not associated with personal information received.
- This policy does not apply to practices of companies that GreCon does not own or control, or to people that GreCon does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- GreCon collects personal information when you fill out Request For Quote forms, email, and during telephone communications, or other correspondence.
- When you fill out Request For Quote forms we ask for information such as your company name, contact person, title, email address, phone, fax, and address. This information allows GreCon to provide specific product information you are requesting. Additional information we ask for includes your company’s basic configuration of installed equipment. This information is used to assist our sales department to design a solution for your company and the information is retained and used by our service department to assist in any service issues pertaining to the provided equipment.
- GreCon does not collect any financial transaction information through GreCon-US website. All financial transactions are handled via other means.
- Occasionally we may contact you via email or mail correspondence to inform you about new products or services, unless you ask us not to.
- GreCon uses such tools as analytics that provides demographic information not associated with personal information. The demographic information that is collected using cookies are age, gender and interests. This information is used to help us understand our visitors better and for providing a beter website experience.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
GreCon does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, or otherwise required by law.
- The non-personalized demographic information is used by the third party company that delivers tools we use to determine website effectiveness.
Your Ability to Change or Delete your Information
- You can request changes or delete your personal information by contacting us via telephone at 503-641-7731.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to our employees who we believe have reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you in the process of their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- GreCon may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
15875 SW 74th Ave.
Tigard, Oregon 97224